RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES, DEFECTS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
· Special made-to-order merchandise, such as a football helmet, are NON-RETURNABLE.
· A restocking charge of 25% will be charged provided Riddell has complied with all conditions of your order.
· Returns are not accepted without prior authorization; no exceptions.
· Claims on shipments must be made within 30 days from the receipt of shipment; contact Customer Service at 1-800-275-5338.
· Claims for shortages, defective workmanship, etc., after period will not be considered or allowed.
· All returns are for credit and must be authorized in advance by our main office, prior to return of goods; a Return Authorization Code will be provided.
· Returns without proper authorization and return authorization code will not be accepted.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS:
· Riddell will not bear the costs of any order cancelled when we have acted in good faith within the conditions set forth in the order.
· Special made-to-order merchandise, such as a football helmet, cannot be canceled after production has started.
· Stock merchandise orders already in transit at the time of cancellation will be subject to the 25% Restock Fee if they are returned.
· We will make every effort to cancel Stock merchandise orders which are ready for shipment at the time of cancellation.
· Riddell assumes no liability for delays in, or failure to make delivery due to our inability to obtain supplies, raw materials, labor or due to conditions over which we have no control, including delays of carriers, accidents, strikes, war, or any other unavoidable cause.
INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE AT TIME OF DELIVERY:
· All shipments must be inspected and checked against our packing list for shortages and damaged merchandise at the time of delivery.
· Note any damages or shortages on the bill of lading or delivery receipt before signing it.
· Riddell is not responsible for damages or loss in transit. We will, however, assist you in filing a claim if all the correct procedures have been carried out. Call customer service for assistance.
We are pleased to hear from our visitors and welcome your comments regarding our products and services. Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us).
CONTENT LINKED TO ANY Riddell SITE
You should be aware that when you are on a Riddell.com you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of our directories. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in our search results or otherwise linked to a Riddell Site.
THE MATERIALS IN THE Riddell SITES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS ON ANY Riddell SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY WDIG SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ANY WDIG SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from any Riddell.com Site. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any Riddell Site or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY Riddell SITE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON ANY SUCH SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.